- Youth Violence Prevention. Provide education programs for parents, guardians, or caregivers of youth ages 8-18 years who are at risk for engaging in violence.
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention. Provide programs to prevent initial or repeat teen pregnancies.
- Assure Maintenance of Health Safety Net for Underserved/Vulnerable Seniors. Provide programs that increase the ability of underserved and vulnerable seniors to live independently and be connected with others in their community to reduce social isolation (including those who are culturally or linguistically isolated).
- Downloading the RFP from the City website at: http://www.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/procurement/professional-services.asp or http://www.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/dhfs
- Emailing your request for an electronic copy to the Department of Health and Family Support at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Picking-up a copy at the Department of Health and Family Support at 250 South 4th Street (Public Service Center), Room 510, Minneapolis, Monday-Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., or call 612-673-2301 to have a copy mailed to you.
Letter of Intent to Issue Request for Proposals (pdf)
Request for Proposals (pdf)
Proposal Documents in Word (doc)