Location: Pershing Park
Address: 3523 W 48th St
|10:30||Kids and parents decorate bikes|
|11:00||Bike Parade with SWHS drummers|
|12:15||Kevin Anthony & TC Playboys|
ALL DAY EVENTS: Food Can Sculpture, Lawn Sign Display, Food, Pony Rides, Petting Zoo, Moon Walks, Climbing Wall, Summer Survivor, Kid Games, Silent Auction, Merchandise Mart, Used Book Sale, and much more!
- Volunteer & get 6 free food tickets: Contact Rhea Sullivan at email@example.com or 612-922-3106.
- Sell your crafts at the Marketplace: Contact Mary at 612-922-1591. Kids tables are only $10! (Adult tables are $30).
- Help the Library: Help the Library by donating used books to Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-302-7369.
- Silent Auction: Advertise your business with Fulton’s Silent Auction. Contact Kris at email@example.com or 612-928-3953.
As you know, food shelves are terribly low right now. But we can change that through your participation in the upcoming
Biggest Food Drive in Fulton History
We’re hoping to get most of the food donated before the Festival. Please drop off your food donation at Pershing Park from September 1 through the day of the Festival, September 12. Pershing Park will be open Monday - Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. and Fridays 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Please fill out a donation form at Pershing Park. Donate a bag of food and regis- ter to win a $100 Gift Certificate to the Fulton business of your choice.
Encourage your neighbors to bring a food donation. Come help the Simply Jane Art Studio create a sculpture using the donated food items.Questions? 612-922-3106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pershing Park: Drop off a bag of food at Pershing Park starting Sept 1.
- At the Festival: Bring a bag of food to the Festival.
Items Needed Most
Please consider items that are high in protein: Chili, beef stew, canned meats, peanut butter, boxed meals, hearty soups, dried peas/beans, rice, instant potatoes
We also appreciate household items: Toilet paper, diapers, deodorant, soap, shampoo, toothpaste
No glass containers, perishable items or home canned foods please.
Forgot to bring food?
No problem. Monetary donations are welcomed too! For every $1 donated, we can distribute more than $9 worth of food and grocery items.
Make checks payable to Joyce Uptown Food Shelf