Between now and January 8, 2010 the commission invites you to share your input on the proposed outline. Input provided will inform the commission on the final 2010 Transition Fund program guidelines.
To supplement the information regarding the proposed 2010 Transition Fund Outline, you can find a timeline of the process here.
Ways to share your input...
- Contact a commission member Click here for the commission’s roster
- Submit your written input to the Neighborhood and Community Relations Department
(preferred option for submitting input through NCR Dept)
Fax: 612.673.3250 Mail: Neighborhood and Community Engagement Commission
350 South Fifth Street – 301M
Minneapolis, MN 55415
- Attend an information and input session hosted by NCEC commission members:
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Powderhorn Park- Multi-purpose Room, 3400 15th Ave S, 55407
Click here for map and to get directions
It is preferred that you submit your comments by Friday January 8, 2010; however, your comments are welcomed past January 8, 2010.
- For more details about the commission visit www.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/ncr/NCEC_AboutUs.asp
- For more details about the outline visit http://groups.google.com/group/neighborhood-and-community-engagement-commission
Neighborhood and Community Relations Department
City of Minneapolis